In early December, we promised you a multi-faith prayer vigil in conjunction with the Women's March on Washington. As you are aware, the march and its leadership have taken many forms since that time. In an attempt to be supportive of the larger march goals, we have decided to shift our focus from a prayer vigil to that of organizing people of faith to join us for the march. We Stand With Love and Convergence are well positioned to help turn out marchers from various faith communities. We ask that you join us in spreading the word about the march by participating in the next steps below and sharing them widely.
Next Steps for March Participants and Supporters:
1. Official March Headcount - The march leadership needs to know you are coming. Please fill out this survey to make sure you are counted among those who will be marching.
2. We Stand With Love Headcount - We want to know you are coming and connect with you at the march. Please indicate that you will be joining us by RSVPing to our Facebook event.
3. Where does the march start? - Check out this link for details about the start of the march. We will be rallying in front of the Museum of the American Indian at 9:30am. Look for the purple We Stand With Love signs!
4. Get March Swag! - Get your official We Stand With Love march swag like t-shirts, stickers, magnets, banners, signs, etc. at our online store: www.cafepress.com/westandwithlove
Proceeds go to support the ongoing work on We Stand With Love.
5. Calling All Clergy - We are asking all clergy to wear either a stole, collar or robe (it will likely be cold) in the march. Let's let the world know that people of faith are actively engaged and in the streets in 2017!
6. Need Housing Help? - If you are attending the march and need a place to stay, the Episcopal Diocese of Washington has churches willing to offer housing and hospitality in the area during the event. For more information, contact Paula Clark at email@example.com